Monday, December 17, 2018

Fiber Monday 28: Snow in the Snow

It's snowing here, and I've made a bunch more snowflakes!!!

All snowflakes shown here start with a center of 12 dc!

Which looks like a circle when pulled tight

I wasn't very careful about taking pictures, but it's very similar to the last snowflake I showed last week

It has many, many more loops!

And this is the first flake of the day finished!

Flake 2 was a bigger pain in the butt, even though it's smaller

I may have had to re-stitch it a few times to get the counting right!

And even then, the little guy came out a little sadder than I'd hoped!

This flake started with a 12 sc center.
Each of those loops is sc, ch5 repeated around.

This tiny flake required a lot of chains, loops, and stitches!

Finally, we have a flake that started as all loops!

Loops on loops!

The lobes here are four treble crochets that were crocheted together.
Basically you take a treble, don't finish it, and do that three more times before you pull through all the loops.
The hoops on either side are ch7 spaces.

All sc and picots at the end here!

The patterns I used this week are here (for the first few) and here (for the last one).

I've gotta run, because it's a lot later than I thought it was!!! Lol, so much for me being on time today!

Happy Hooking and Go Enjoy Something,
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!