Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Talk About Tuesday 217

Good afternoon, people!

I'm... tired. I dunno. Maybe it's the endless rain. Maybe it's the pigeons on the roof above my bed fornicating at 6AM. Maybe it's just leftover sleepiness from the marathon bunny session this weekend.

Whatever the case, I mostly just want to curl up in my flannel owl sheets and sleep for a month.

I can't do that, though. There's too much to do!


  • Wednesday will involve a lot of cool stuff in the AEW world, a lot of niftiness from the Network, and an annoyed observation or two
  • Thursday will have me making more art! Maybe some inking? Maybe some colors?
  • Friday will likely be about the movie Z & I saw not too long ago.
  • Saturday will probably involve a casual game or two. Maybe the second part of Survival Island?
  • Sunday... I don't know yet. Maybe breakfast again. I'm not sure...
  • Next Monday will be an overview of some books I found & maybe a little experimentation
  • Next Tuesday should be another blab-fest :)
Here's a few random thoughts that've been popping into my head, lately:

I should eat more pickles. I love pickles. They're good for you.

I should make more bread. Maybe some cornbread. I like cornbread.

I should get my watercolors out and play around with them some. I haven't done that in years.

I want to make more clothes, both sewn & crocheted. I'd like to be better at making things.

I should read more. It's been too long since I finished a book.

I like how much I've written in my blog this year!

I think that's going to do it on this gray and drizzly day, folks!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!