Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Talk About Tuesday 244

In Which It's Technically Wednesday Oops

So I'm late.

Sorry about that, guys. I've been dogsitting again, so I haven't been in the blanket fort to properly blog!

Today was a wet and dreary day, but since I was tenting over at my partner's Couch Castle, we managed to make it a lovely day. We watched several streams of old Monstervision episodes (both the Penn and Teller version and Joe-Bob Briggs), we chatted about wrestling (including the... interesting stuff going on with Jason Myles aka ACH), we chatted about books (including the ones we'd like to write), and we ate too many donuts.

The dogs, meanwhile, were a bit barky and did not want to dampen their paws by going outside, but I eventually managed to bribe them into compliance, which, to be honest, was the hardest part of my day.

I do wish I hadn't had my weird "my head, hands, and feet are suddenly very hot while the rest of me is very cold" thing happen today. Same with the tension headache. I feel much better after a base-of-the-skull massage and a nice hot shower.

I got home a couple of hours ago, but I'm only now getting upstairs to type this up, hastily scrawling while my recently rediscovered Kindle and my constantly-used phone both recharge. I should also recharge my mp3 player when I find the cord...

This Halloween, I'm going to be wearing bats. I think I'm going to be something of a witch, but I'm not sure. Maybe I'm going to just be myself, but spoopy. If push comes to shove, however, I can always grab my Jack-o-lantern shirt and don my recently finished Pumpkin Spice Set and be The Great Pumpkin lol!

Here's the tentative schedule for the rest of the week:

  • Tomorrow I'll tell you all about wrestling, complete with my finished notes on last week's episode of Dynamite!
  • Thursday I'll be finishing Inktober and hopefully the Bubble Art
    • I have frustrating news about the Bubble Art, btw, but I'll get to that on Thursday :|
  • Friday will be my take on one of the following:
    • Inception
    • Monstervision as a whole
    • Crystal Lake Memories, a Documentary about the Friday the 13th movies
    • Something else?
  • Saturday will be about one of the games I'm playing - possibly Dwarf Miner or my embarrassing approach to Final Fantasy Adventure...
  • Sunday should involve noms, but I can't say what kind :P
  • Next Monday I'll start a new project! Maybe something else fall-related? Maybe a turkey or something like that?
  • Next Tuesday, hopefully, the blog will be up before 1AM :|

That's all I've got for now.

I'm very sleepy.

That shower helped a ton.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!