Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Talk About Tuesday

 

In Which Today Was... Not That Productive...
Yes Because of Video Games


I'm gonna come right out and say I'm avoiding the Depths, specifically the Minshi Woods Chasm. Yeah, I'm at that point in the game. The reasons are many - I'm afraid of the dark, I don't want to fight the Gloom Hands, my controller drift makes using flying or driving devices really annoying, etc - but honestly, I just wanted to have some more fun in the overworld. Clearing monster camps? Super fun. Teaming up with the Monster Control Squad? A blast. Hunting critters for parts so I can have chonky armor? Delightful. I need more fireproof lizards. I drank most of them not realizing that Goron City doesn't catch you on fire anymore.

Now that I've given you an update on my Tears of The Kingdom progress I've got another confession to make:

I did not draw, paint, crochet, cook, or watch wrestling today. I haven't written. I haven't read.

I barely feel awake, and it's only 8:30pm.

Maybe I'm not at my best.

I am, however, going to be spending tomorrow doing a lot of things besides playing TotK. I plan to go for a walk, despite the mugginess we anticipate. I plan to draw. I plan to paint. I plan to add a few rungs to the belt, though as I continue, I begin to realize that maybe this is not the waistband I should use. I'm beginning to wonder if I should instead just go with a more traditional style of skirt or just make a pair of flaps since I don't really need a full on skirt.

I'll still try to finish that waistband - it can be used for another skirt another time, but I might try other patterns. We'll see.

In art news, the 2-in-1 is back up and running again (or it was yesterday). We replaced the battery (again) so it should be okay.

So if you have any Requests for me, send them as a message along with a coffee on Ko-Fi telling me what category you'd like to see - Animal, Vegetable, Mineral, Location, Food, Dedbert, Geometric, or Word - and I'll work on it for Thursday!

I am going to watch some vids and go to bed soon.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!