Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Talk About Tuesday

 

In Which I Am Very Sleepy, but Content.


Last week I was just returned from a trip out of town where I had a lot of fun but didn't get much done. I haven't done a whole lot this week either, unless you count playing Tears of the Kingdom for hours and serving as furniture for my cat. I did go for a nice walk today, added patches to a pair of jeans a couple days ago, painted a tiny piece of art, wrote all of about 1200 words since the 14th in two separate stories (I've gotten some more work done on that wrestling story I've been working on, plus I added more to the other one I've been keeping track of on here!)

Only about 330 of those words are from the piece I've been keeping track of, but that has brought the whole wordcount of that manuscript to a whopping 17650 words!!!

In other news, I got some Crocs as a belated birthday gift from one of my sisters! They're celery green and comfy as heck. Yeah, I'm one of those dorks who wears the Idiocracy shoes. They're comfy.

I'm still trying to figure out how to work on the skirt that I'm trying to make for the Ren Faire in September. Should I make panels and then shrink them down to fit on the waistband? If yes, then I'm thinking I'd make a few different panels, each separated by a braid detail. Maybe animal motifs? I still don't know. We'll have to wait and see how wide the waistband gets. I'm thinking the transition from waistband to panel would be v-stich double crochet, but I'm not sure.

The plan for the rest of the week is to keep making art for Thursday, especially if anyone makes a request via Ko-Fi or commissions me. I will also keep working on the crochet waistband and show any progress I make next Monday. Next Tuesday, I'll be back to blather!

For now, though, I'm probably going to go to sleep, because boy am I tired lol.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!