Thursday, May 18, 2023

Thursday Art Walk

 

In Which I Am Out But Still Working On Art!


I'm cat-sitting this week out of town which means that I'm not in my usual "studio" (my bedroom/the local Main Street), but I still managed to make some art, including a Ko-Fi recommendation for a Location!

"Morning" watercolor pencil on sketch; 2023 [ANIMAL]

"Gazebo" watercolor pencil on sketch; 2023 [LOCATION]

The "Morning" painting is a rendition of the cat I'm sitting for and the "Gazebo" is... not the gazebo in the town I'm in. It's a random generic gazebo lol. It's loosely based off of one I used to play in when I was in the community band.

I'm having a blast up north where I've ended up this week, but I'll be back in my own bedroom soon enough. For now, I'm just enjoying my time away and working on other projects. My only regret is forgetting my copy of "Everybody Knows" by Jordan Harper. I'd have finished it on Monday if I'd remembered it.

In a way, I'm actually pretty happy that I didn't bring my Switch or receive my copy of Tears of the Kingdom before I came here. It actually arrived on the 15th, while I was already here. I've gotten to see a lot of videos of mechanics, fun ideas, etc, but fortunately the internet has been very very gentle about story spoilers (at least, as far as I've seen).

Anywho, I'm going to go work on more art stuff!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!