Monday, August 21, 2023

Fiber Monday

 
In Which There Is Progress:

I've been working hard on everything and I'm happy to say that I had a great time at the Knitting Circle on Saturday. I managed over 500 stitches just while walking (I only did so when there was a straight area with no fellow pedestrians, driveways, or road crossings), and I ended up with 2400 stiches or so on each the gusset and pocket!

Top Right: finished front panel (80 rows x 50 stitches + 1 3/4 round single
Center Diagonal: gusset in-progress (over 2250 stitches of 15sc rows)
Bottom Left: back/flaps in-progress (over 2250 stitches of 50sc rows)

I'm not done, but it's seeming like I'll actually finish, at this rate. I'm also working on a top, but that is in very very early stages and just looks like a tangle of red. I am very excited to be making so much progress, and oh boy am I even more excited to *finish* these projects!

I've started patterning another pouch, too, but that'll be the last thing I make for the Ren-Faire, I think. I'm just about stitched-out lol.

I am also a bit excited to talk about my week tomorrow, but that's not entirely crochet-related, so we'll talk about that then.

For now, I'm going to keep working hard, and hopefully I'll have some finished stuff to show you on the 28th!

That'll do it for me.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!