Thursday, December 3, 2020

Thursday Art Walk

 

It Might Snow, I Dunno


It's been a heck of a week, and I've been super busy, but I did manage to whip up a couple of simple pixel drawings to share with you guys!

"SM01"

"Egg of Layers 01"

With the Snowman, I'm thinking of going back into the image and giving his arms an outline, then basically cutting them out and putting them on their own layer, same with his hat and the front of his scarf. Then I want to practice making a sprite sheet for him so I can maybe animate it!

As for the egg, I just wanted to experiment with different fill qualities, shading, etc. I'm gonna keep experimenting with shapes and lighting!

I think I'm gonna go play with more pixels and crochet a bunch of stuff lol.

I'll post some more stuff next week, but this week was busy as heck, which is why I'm so far behind!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!