Thursday, November 26, 2020

Thursday Art Walk - Thanksgiving

 

Happy US Thanksgiving!

Today is a day of giving thanks, and I have a few things I'm quite grateful for, even in this year of the Dumpster Fire, 2020.

I am grateful for:

  • My partner, who has given me love even when I felt none for myself and who has been the best part of this year! Thank you, love <3
  • My family, who have put up with me for another year, despite not being legally required to (thanks fam!)
  • My awesome friends who kept me from being totally isolated and lonely this year
  • The internet for keeping me in touch with people I care about
  • You readers for your continued presence. I can't see where you're all from anymore (because Google got really weird about their analytics for some stupid reason), but I can see that the blog gets a little more than a dozen views every time I post, and they're certainly not all from me lol! I hope that what I've done here has entertained you and maybe even made you smile on occasion.
I was going to make another picture of Dedbert as a turkey this year, but... I woke up with a half finished piece of pixel art and I just had to finish it for you guys!

Without further ado, here's today's art:

"Grumpmuffin" digital; 2020

I do need to figure out how to make pixel art that doesn't require "embiggening" and thus becomes blurry, but as far as early work goes, I'm pretty pleased! I'll remake this piece soon with more symmetry and less blur - maybe I'll work in cm and do 10 pixels per cm? That might work!

Happy Thanksgiving, folks!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!