Monday, November 16, 2020

Fiber Monday

 

In Which The Work Progresses


It's hard work being a Filthy Casual like me. Today was not taken up as much with crochet as it often is - it was instead taken up with writing. With nearly 1k words under my belt on my novel and another several hundred written out as a video game idea (more about that on Saturday, perhaps?!), I had very little time to hook up anything... kind of.

See, I actually did make an entire half-double crochet (or half-treble for UK folks!) headband in a very, very fluffy yarn on Saturday while watching Talkin-Shop-a-Mania 2, Rise of the Torturer (stay tuned for Wednesday lol), but I have no pics, and frankly, I don't feel like digging around in the Finished Box to take any right now. It's half past ten in the evening. I'm tired. I'm word-drunk. I love you darlings.

Anyway, I also did work on the spider web doily again! I'm up to round 22.

Here it is spread out on my poor battered laptop

Right now, I'm also relaxing with a small mug of Sleepytime Classic steeped a full 6 minutes. Very relaxing while I watch a baby otter frolic with his friends.

Don't pay any mind to the candy wrappers I forgot to clean up lol



I hope your Mondays haven't been too hellacious, and I hope you take some time tonight to

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!