Thursday, November 12, 2020

Thursday Art Walk - Experiment with Random Palette

 

Digital Art Is Hard, Guys



I'm still learning how to use the nice Star G430S XP PEN my partner bought me, but today, I made this:


"Random Palette Experiment 01 with Confetti"
Digital; 2020

Lol, if you want the palette I used, it's this:

  • Cerise - F61067
  • Amber - FFBF00
  • Middle Blue Green - 7FD1B9
  • Dark Purple - 37123C
  • Black - 000000
It's pretty fun to experiment, but boy, does my PC not like trying to render a canvas more than 100cm x 100cm lol (I cut it down after the fact, but this actually got to 200cm x 200cm).

I'm pretty exhausted, though, so I'm going to post this insane nonsense and watch videos online with my partner :)

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!