Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Talk About Tuesday

 

In Which It's Been A Day

It's late on Tuesday, and I'm pretty sleepy. I've had a long day of cat guarding, writing, and crocheting. My grandmother dropped by with her dog, and my cat is terrified of the dog, so she crept upstairs into my room and hung out with me, sitting in my window and looking to me for assurance. I had to carry her back downstairs so she could eat and drink and go to the litter box after they left because she would not believe my mother and I that the dog had finally gone lol.

After the catsitting was done, I came back up and wrote a little more of my novel, and played around with yarn for a while. It's been a fairly slow day, to be honest!

This week will probably include me talking about Talkin Shop a Mania 2 tomorrow, posting art on Thursday, and maybe talking about a video game idea I've had on Saturday. 

The weather today, by the way, was pretty good, if a bit cool (mid-40F/5-7C) and surprisingly sunny. Poor Evie kitty spent her morning on the back of a chair soaking in the sun's rays, so I'd imagine the dog showing up really startled her out of a solar stupor. Poor baby.

She's still looking for the dog, btw.

Anyway, that's basically all I did today and all I plan to do this week (besides writing a bunch more of my book lol), so...

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!