Friday, July 2, 2021

Thursday Art Walk

 

Guess Who Forgot To Post Until Midnight Again?!

I have no excuse. Today wasn't even that hot - it never got above 75℉ (23.9℃) outside, was barely sunny, and never got above 80℉ (26.7℃) in the house. I just... never got around to posting. I didn't even get around to sketching today. It was a very hard-to-focus kind of day.

I lost track of time, conversations, random crap around the house, and I spent three minutes looking for my razor in the shower when I was holding it in my other hand. It's just... it's been that kind of day.

So sorry it took me so long to post!

But I do have at least one image for this week:

"Misty Afternoon 1"; watercolor on watercolor paper; 2021

For having limited lighting, no plan, and having completely forgotten my techniques, I'm pretty okay with how this little waterdoodle came out! I'll be doing other landscapes and hopefully a cityscape some time (hmmm... violet does make a very nice sky, especially when it fades to rose...) - and I have some killer sketch ideas thanks to some friends of mine!

Now, just so I don't keep harping on how much I suck I want to immortalize the few things I did manage to do today, focus be damned.
  • I managed my first attempt at darning (which I'll show off next Monday I think...)
  • I unraveled two failed crochet projects and started another new one
  • I learned about the Colosseum in Rome!
  • I dug up my favorite summer top!
  • I put away two more skeins of yarn
  • I obtained a new skein of very pretty cotton yarn
  • I finally detangled one of my Big Spools of cotton thread
  • Came up with an idea to draw each of my OC Trainers & their starters... Haven't thought about Flare (Crystal) and Sabore (Red) in literal years. Mick (GO!) I see regularly, and I don't even remember what I named my poor Y trainer. I think my Moon trainer is named Haku... Anywho, I'll try to remember everything and throw them onto a page. May have to include a new OC I've been thinking of, too. I'll have to figure out how to draw tattoos though... And Porygon.
  • Also dug up some capris I'll probably need tomorrow (if I don't need pants - I heard it might be something ridiculous like 58℉ (14.4℃) somehow!)
That looks... like rather a lot, to be honest.

No wonder I'm tired.

That and it's technically Friday...

Oops!

Well, that'll do it from me for now...

So Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!