Thursday, October 14, 2021

Thursday Art Walk

 

In Which My Hard Work Cannot Pay Off Yet...


I have high hopes for my current art project, but unfortunately it's not ready yet, so instead, I'm gonna have to show off an unfinished sketch of a bunny girl witch.

"Bunny"; graphite in sketchbook; 2021

This is an idea I'd like to go back to sometime when I'm a better artist, but for now I think I'll let her hang out.

The other project I'm working on is complex in theory but shouldn't be anywhere near as complicated in practice lol. I am thinking of calling it "AVM", so we'll see about that lol!

That's about all I can talk about right now, artistically, but I think it'll be really fun to show off when it's done.

See you again on Monday where I'll talk about the Mystery Project and the progress I'm making on my shawl :)

Don't forget to Enjoy Something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!