Thursday, February 17, 2022

Thursday Art Walk

 

In Which I Meme'd


I had a very silly idea today. It's based off of this video, and I want to draw more parts to it. Yes, it took me several hours to draw this, and for someone still learning how to use a USB tablet, I'm pretty darn proud of it!

"What Do You Have In Your Hand?!"; digital; 2022


Can you guess what that Happiny has in its lil hand?

I can see some things I need to fix (blush on the cheeks, better shading, smoothing out the lines, add a background) but as a first draft, that's not bad!

As for my missing Tuesday blog, lemme be real for a second:

I've been fighting an insomnia cycle for the last couple weeks. I have not been able to sleep and what sleep I've had has been plagued with bizarre and uncomfortable dreams. Nothing bad, per-se, but definitely not anything you want when you need the zzz's. So Tuesday wound up being a day where I tried to nap. I also tried napping yesterday (which was far more successful). I'm far less exhausted today, and I can't wait to try more art and writing tomorrow.

I might pop out in the early afternoon for a shuffle around the neighborhood, too, before it drops back into arctic temps, since it should be in the 40s (~4 - 6℃) for a couple of hours!

Apologies again for fluffing on Tuesday's blog, and hopefully next time I'm in Walmart I can snag some more red thread to to finish the Mystery Project on Monday!

for now, though, I hope you're all doing well and enjoying yourselves!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!