Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Talk About Tuesday

 

In Which I Am Still Alive


Guess who hasn't had the energy to blog in a few days lol. While yes, I did get my shot last week and yes, my previous doses were 24-hour affairs... this time it took until *today* for me to feel better. And I got my shot last Wednesday. Nearly a week of soreness and weird sleep. I don't know why this booster was so much rougher than my previous doses, but it's nice to have the full range of motion back in my shoulder. Even yesterday, it was hard to shift my shoulder, so crochet was basically out of the question.

This was also the first time I ended up with lymph node swelling.

And to top it all off, we had a blizzard. I get very hibernatory when we get blizzards lol.

I also started rearranging my room, which if you know me is QUITE the chore lol. I haven't finished, but boy do I have a lot of cardboard to get rid of now lol. There'll be more after tomorrow.

Yesterday I was still sore and tired and I couldn't focus. Today I'm just tired, but I had a headache when I woke up and couldn't shake it until dinner tonight. I actually worried I'd miss another blog, and I know this one's going up late again.

I think the weather's getting to me. It's hard to leave the house once it snows. The city takes days to clear the sidewalks out here and the ice is very slippery. I know there are cleats, but those are for walking from your house to the mailbox, not walking a mile round trip every few days. I always wear them down to rusty nubs by the end of winter. Being stuck inside isn't all that good for human beings. 

Aaaaaanywho, I have been staying up too late lately and waking up either super early or super late, so my sleep schedule needs a refresh. My intention over the next week is to:
  • Post Art on Thursday
  • Post Crochet on Monday
  • Blather at you all on Tuesday
And if I hit all three of those goals, I'll be doing well.

Now I'm gonna go see if there's any good teal hair dyes out there for brunettes...

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!