Monday, February 14, 2022

Fiber Monday: With Love

 

Happy Valentine's Day!

I know I haven't posted in quite a while, but I'll try to explain more tomorrow :)

For today, please enjoy this heart I crocheted from Mari-Liis Lille aka Lilleliis!


It's not huge, but it's squishy and cute!


Today was a busy and romantic day for me, and I hope the rest of you also got to enjoy yourselves with your loved ones! I am exhausted and very proud that I managed to make that in only a couple of hours. If I'd thought about it more while I was making it, I could've given it some eyes and a cute lil smile, but I'm satisfied to just have a cute little heart pillow. It felt so nice to be back at making things!

Feel free to go make something from Mari-Liis Lille's patterns (she has in-depth PDFs of her patterns for sale, too!) because this one was super easy to read & understand, and I think I'd like to scroll through some other patterns of hers too!

For now, though, I think I'll crawl back into my pajamas, add another blanket to the fort (the Real-Feel out there is about -5℉/-20,6℃ I think) and call it an early night, filled with love and pastrami and joy.

Happy Valentine's everyone!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!