Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Talk About Tuesday

 

In Which I've Had A Productive Week
(And It's Only Tuesday)


So far this week has been pretty great! On Sunday, I got to hang out with my guy, and we talked about a bunch of writing stuff that gave me some new ideas and I ended up writing about 350 words in the story I'm writing featuring the Cooper character and the animatronic ideas I posted a while ago on a couple of Thursday Art Walks. I'm too lazy to go link them here, but they're back there, I promise lol.

I also did some crochet today - just one round so far on the Secret Project, but hey, that's how it is sometimes!

And I've got some ideas of what to do about my next crochet project, too! And I feel like writing more! And I'm just on a wonderful creative upswing again!

It was so warm the last few days - reached nearly 60℉/15,6℃ on Sunday, made it to around 52℉/11,1℃ yesterday - but today is cloudy and gray and only around 46℉/7,8℃. The chill in the air is very appealing to me, though it does mean I've spent today inside rather than enjoying the weather. It might even rain later today, so inside very much appeals!

The cat has been enjoying the weather lately, too. She's been getting hours-long walks every day this week, and that includes today - though she noped out of the breeze lol.

My plans for the rest of this week are simple enough:

Tomorrow I'll sketch and brainstorm art ideas
Thursday I'll post an art blog
Friday I'll go for a walk
Saturday & Sunday I'll work on crochet so that on Monday I'll have something to blog about
Next Tuesday I'll be back to blather!

It's my younger sister's birthday coming up. I hope I can finish her gift in time!

No word on what it is here, though, since she might see it.

Also gotta make some stuff for Mother's Day!

And prep for Father's Day, since I miss it every single year somehow...

What else have I been up to?

Hmm...

Well, I've been watching more episodes of Ghost Adventures as I keep doing research for my future ghost hunting story. Most of the time I watch GA, though, I end up screaming "HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD WHAT A FERAL CAT SOUNDS LIKE? THAT'S A CAT IN HEAT, NOT A WOMAN!" or "OF COURSE THE DOOR SHUT, YOU'VE GOT THESE STUPID BULKY 2009 CAMERAS AND YOU JUMBLED IT CLOSED!" or "NOT A GHOST, JUST A HOMELESS DUDE - LEAVE HIM ALONE."

It's... cathartic.

I think I've already run out of interesting stuff to talk about lol! Boy am I dull lol :) I prefer it that way - being boring is a difficult thing. It's hard to be boring in a world that demands predictable extroversion. World says "party! get wasted! record yourself for social media's sake!", but I say "curl up on your creaking bed with a cup of coffee and a novel and enjoy just being for a bit."

And most importantly,

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!