Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Talk About Tuesday

 

In Which I Am Really Tired


I'm not having a great week, guys. I'm feeling very run down and I'm having a harder time than usual focusing on things, which is why I didn't get my Fiber Monday blog up yesterday. I'm having some pretty significant discomfort (nothing to be that concerned with, don't worry!), and I'm just... always tired. All the time. This isn't that unusual this time of year, as you may notice from going back through the blog, but still, it sucks when it happens.

Today's goals are simple: 
  • Write 100 words (I'm halfway there!) in my novel because I know I can't focus more than that
  • Finish another round on my new Massive Bubble Art Project
  • Play a day or two of Stardew Valley (my character married Elliott the Writer and now I'm trying to reach the bottom of Skull Cavern)
  • Eat my last peanut butter cup
As you can see, I've got a packed day going :P

My goals for the rest of this week (and up to Monday next) are:
  • Post an Art (not sure what!)
  • Discuss Teas
  • Maybe talk about the Death of Flash and How Much That Sucks (the Adobe program not the DC Comic Book Character, though Flashes dying tends to have a net negative effect on the overall storylines and writing in general of DC comics...)
  • Actually post some crochet next week lol
I think that'll about do it from me today - I have cat photos to look at and crops to water :)

Go Enjoy Something!
And I hope your week goes way better than mine :P
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!