Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Talk About Tuesday

 

I'm maybe a little too excited lol


So much is happening right now, you guys, you don't even know! Well... you don't know yet...

First things first: today is another alright day weather-wise. Yeah, it's too humid, and yeah I just had to run outside to tell off a crow trying to kill my mom's favorite chipmunk (Chippy's okay! The crow is not happy with me but I let him know he is welcome to all the suet he wants he just can't eat the lil fluffbutt), but it's not hot and it's not particularly sunny. In fact, it rained last night, which is really, really good!

It's about 64℉ (17.78℃) and 88% humidity, overcast, and still as can be. Perfect day to sit inside with coffee and books and art.

Speaking of which, here's the second bit of news:

I ordered new art supplies! They haven't shipped from Arteza yet, but I ordered a set of watercolor notebooks and a six-pack of various water brushes. I've never used a water brush before, but I love painting with watercolors and it's been literal years since I last had the chance. Mostly I can't due to lack of space and the hazards of having open containers of water near laminate floors with rugs that aren't readily cleanable...

But hopefully these brushes and pads mean I'll be back to painting again! I was always better at painting than sketching or digital art, in my own estimation, so I look forward to getting paint on my fingertips and watching cityscapes appear before my own eyes!

My third bit of news is not exactly something y'all don't already know about, I'm sure.

I loved The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild when it first came out. I've played it start to finish multiple times and even fully leveled-up the Master Sword and overcame the Ballad of the Champions and everything and have been thoroughly craving more and more ever since.

Then Nintendo posted that eerie teaser for the sequel a couple years ago and... silence. Then Virus happened and there was even more silence, which S U C K E D.

But today at E3? We have a release year. We have a trailer! We have...


Oh my god I'm HYPED!

I literally cannot wait!

Is that Time Travel? Is the arm the new Sheikah slate? Has the world truly been fractured and sent back Above or is that straight-up Skyloft?! Wait, did Link just teleport a la Twilight Princess?!?!?! I NEED TO KNOW I NEED TO PLAY I NEED IT GUYS!

So I might be a little keyed-up lol...

But I do still plan on blogging on Thursday (who knows, I might have art supplies by then lol). And I do still plan to do more crochet for next Monday. I might talk about other video games on Saturday, though I'm not sure.

Whatever I do, I'll enjoy it, so I hope you all can...

Go Enjoy Something!!!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!