Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Talk About Tuesday

 

I'm Back From My Unannounced/Accidental Hiatus!


So... two weeks ago on Thursday was the last time I blogged. Oops! I promise, I haven't just been lounging around my house moping and scratching my ass.

It's not the *only* thing I do, no matter what Dedbert tells you.

I have, in fact, worked on crochet, but last Monday I was sick, and this Monday I got caught up on the workflow! I have a bunch of work to show off on the Secret Project, though... I'm not 100% sure how to write some of it down lol.

Tuesday was another "feeling crummy, constantly interrupted by cats & chores" kind of day.

As for art, well...

Last week on Thursday I was suddenly carried away on an adventure, so I didn't succeed in making any art, but I've got a lot of ideas I'm working on! Some for next month, some for this month!

I'm hoping that I can post a long Fiber Monday blog next Monday, but this Thursday I also hope to have a couple of finished pieces.

If I seem a bit fragmented, it's because I'm typing this while watching Adam Cole (Bay-Bay) play Outlast in another tab lol!

Okay, so what else is new with me?

Evie.

My cat.

I don't know if it's because she suddenly feels better or just because she's feeling her oats, but she has been relentless about wanting to go out lately. From dawn til midnight, it's just MEOOOOOOWWWWWW, MERRRRRRAAWWWWWW, MERRROOOOOOWWWW? MEW!

It's a lot.

She wants out so bad, but once she's there, she basically just parks herself under the birdfeeders and stares into space, wishing the birds and squirrels would come back so she can hunt them. She did manage to tumble the poor chipmunk, so now he squeaks indignantly whenever he sees me with her lol. He's fine, I don't think she batted him that hard, and he's been around since. She has slipped her harness, tried on a Kitty Holster (but the velcro was too stiff to be comfortable for her), and climbed two or three trees. She has also had to have her paws washed twice because they keep getting muddy!

I think I should probably get to work on my art so I have enough done for a blog on Thursday, so I'll let you guys go for now :)

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!