Thursday, September 15, 2022

Thursday Art Walk

In Which The Day's Title is Literal lol


Today's painting was brought to you by Bipedal Ambulation, aka Walking.

Lately, with the weather improving (yesterday it was 67℉/19,4℃), I've been more active. This means I've been going out more, which means that I've been scooping up little goodies to go in my Goblin's Purse I made a few weeks ago.

Generally, I just photograph these little Goblin Hauls and toss them in an empty Stroopwafel box, uploading the photos to my Instagram (which uh... is pretty much all I post there). This week I decided to also paint some of my finds!!!

A brown rock, a penny, a white rock, a spray of yellow ash leaves, and a red burning bush leaf are strewn on an aqua-toned background all rendered in watercolor and outlined with dark sepia lines.
"Goblin Horde 01"
watercolor, watercolor pen, and Pigma Micron on watercolor paper;
2022

Today is breezy and cool - I'm in my pajama pants and a Jack-o-lantern tee! It's 63℉/17,2℃ and sunny, the wind is blowing, there's 30-40 honeybees sipping water from our bird bath, and I feel fantastically cozy. I'm excited to enjoy the rest of the day.

If you'd like to have a say in what I draw or paint, feel free to throw a donation into my Ko-fi account with a message saying what category you'd like - Animal, Vegetable, Mineral, Geometric, Word, Dedbert, Location - and I'll make something based on that!

I hope all of your art dreams come true this week, folks :)

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!