Thursday, September 29, 2022

Thursday Art Walk

 

Today I Made Something GEOMETRIC


This week's abstract geometric creation was brought to you by too much coffee and hyperfixation!

I plonked myself down in front of my computer at around 11AM with every intention of just... doing some lineart over a pre-scanned sketch or something. I wasn't feeling too creative.

And then I started making lines, and...

"CHAOS"; digital art; 2022

Now, at first blush, this doesn't look too odd. It's some colors, fractured around each other like broken glass. If you zoom in, however.... it's a madhouse in there!

Yes, it has taken me until now to experiment with the different fill settings on Paint.net, why do you ask?

The only other thing that really happened today was that a squirrel took a breather on my kitchen steps today. She scurried up the railing and leaned against the top post, keeping an eye on things. I think me standing in the kitchen in my fuzzy Darth Vader pants and Power Rangers tee, sipping coffee, made her nervous, because she never once looked away from me. Unfortunately, I have a screen door and my phone only wanted to take pics of the screen, so no squirrel for you :(

I really enjoyed falling down the creative rabbit hole playing with this one, and I think I could do some more with a similar concept (not identical, though). I'll keep playing tonight, I think.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!