Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Talk About Tuesday

In Which Today Was Lazy

 You may ask yourself "FC, how is today being lazy different from usual?" and to that I have... okay no real answer. I was indeed lazy today. Sat in my room for the most part. Played Pokeclicker. Ate cold chicken tenders. Drank coffee. Today was mostly rest.

Does that mean that I did nothing? Not really. I did do some work on my manuscript, started planning tomorrow's art (I owe myself a Mineral and one of my Coffee Donors a Location. I'm thinking of combining both into one piece, possibly), and cuddled the cat. She has been very demanding lately. She just wants love!

Most of what I've been doing lately is listening to music - Muse, Nine Inch Nails, Beastie Boys, Gershwin, Liszt, Miles Davis, Poppy, Nightwish, Toby Fox, and funnily enough, the Gamecube opening screen.

I have varied and bizarre tastes.

I've also been listening to Un Owen Was Her a lot. If you don't know it by that name, you may know it as The Death Waltz (even though it's in 4/4 time, I'm pretty sure).

Today was pleasantly restful!

And we had seven deer in the back yard on Friday, which was really cool to see. A whole herd of does in their nearly-grown daughters. They swarmed my mom's bird feeders, slurped up all the seeds, and frolicked up and down the back yard. Later, when we were heading back from dropping Z off, the babies were all bounding down the street!

Also our ducks are back - two healthy pairs of ducks!

Today's wordcount was 104, leading to a 1 week total of 911. Not as high as some weeks, but still more than the 700 I aimed for.

As for the rest of the week?

Tomorrow I'll be painting/drawing/sketching
Thursday I'll post at least 1, possibly 2 or 3 pieces of art
Next Monday I'll post more crochet
Next Tuesday I'll blather at ya some more :)

For now, I'm going to finish my water, brush my teeth, and listen to some Stone Temple Pilots.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!