Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Talk About Tuesday

 

In Which I Could Do Without All This Wind


It is a wild, wet and wooly world out there right now. The wind is howling and rattling the siding and the roof, the snow is slapping the windows like it has a vendetta against us, and power keeps flickering. My mother thinks she might have seen lightning, but considering that the green flashes came from towards the distant power station, it might have been an overload or a transformer or something. Regardless, it's nuts out there. It's a bit frustrating, really.

I know I missed yesterday's blog - I haven't actually crocheted at all this week. For whatever reason, I've felt pretty bad all week. I've been tired - bone tired - and cranky, and a few days ago, I woke up and had to vomit. It sucked and I hated it, but after I went back to bed, I felt fine.

So yeah, no crochet blog this week. I hope to finish up the shawl by next week, but we'll see. I'm hoping that this week was a fluke and I feel better. I just get the feeling that what I need is about 12 hours of sleep and I'll reset just fine. I'll try it.

As for the rest of the week, I'll be making a fun drawing for Thursday - haven't decided the medium yet, but I'm starting with a sketch. If anyone else wants to have a say in the art department, there's still time to shoot me a coffee over on Ko-Fi with a message telling me what category you'd like to see (Animal, Vegetable, Mineral, Dedbert, Location, Geometric, Word) and I'll make something from said category!

I've had some more progress on my manuscript, though I've missed a couple of days, sadly. Today's wordcount is 187 with a weekly count of 895. I've got a total word count of 10400! I'm very pleased. Even missing a few wordcounts here and there, I'm doing great!

I'll work on the manuscript some more, make some chamomile tea, settle in, and rest I think. Today's storm is awful and I hate it, but for now I'm safe and sound, snug and secure.

I hope you guys are having a good week! I hope your projects are going well, that if you've had setbacks you don't take them to heart and can keep moving forward.

For now, though, 

Go Enjoy Something
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!