Thursday, March 30, 2023

Thursday Art Walk

 

In Which I Did A Geometric Art!


I'll be honest, I haven't thought much about art this week. I started working on my promised Geometric piece.... yesterday.

Should I be drawing every day? Yes. That was my goal. I have not even met it by 10%. That's okay. I just haven't had the focus. Maybe I will soon?

Regardless, I'm pretty happy with how yesterday's art came out!

"MiterSquare"; digital; 2023 [GEOMETRIC]

Today's piece was made in Paint.net using a sequence of colors in 20x20 pixel squares, each spaced one pixel apart around. I'm quite pleased with the variety of colors and tones I got!

I wish I had more to report on, art-wise. I just haven't felt particularly inspired. I think it's this yoyo weather. I woke up to snow again. We've been having warm days lately, but no, yesterday and today were in the 30s. Boo.

And I'm still sleeping poorly. New pillow hasn't helped. New sheets have not helped.

In fact, I still overheated last night until about 7AM, when I woke up cold.

Did I get up to go draw or write? No.

I kicked the sheet and light blanket off and pulled my red fluffy blanket over me so I could sleep for two more hours.

Because I'm a horrid little goblin who hoards sleep, I guess lol.

Anyway, I think I should go drink some water, since my lips are dry and my eyes are itchy, and then I might try to sketch something for next week. I'll be out and about tomorrow, so I probably won't get much art or writing done then.

Next week's Guaranteed Category is MINERAL! Oh boy, let's try not to have any... inappropriate designs, I guess lol!

If you'd like a say in what I draw next week, feel free to send me a coffee over on Ko-Fi with a message telling me which category (Animal, Vegetable, Mineral, Dedbert, Location, Geometric, Word) and I'll draw or paint something in that category. If you pick the same category as me, that means I have to do two pictures in that category (two minerals, for instance). If you pick something different, you can tell me whether or not I'm allowed to roll it into my Guaranteed Category (if, say, you want an animal, but you're okay seeing what I come up with for animal + mineral, tell me!).

Anywho, that'll do it for me tonight. I'm already pooped, and I need that water.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!