Monday, April 3, 2023

Fiber Monday

 

In Which I Have Made Progress on the Shawl...
But Have Nothing To Show For It.


That's right, I forgot to take pictures of the blue shawl I'm working on despite all the time I spent on it. Sorry, guys.

And when I say I spent a long time working on it, I mean it.

I spent over three hours crocheting one project this week!

Since I time myself using videos, that means that over the course of 8 sessions (eight separate videos) I crocheted a good 2" of length and probably 6" width. And each session was about 23-24 minutes long. I am thinking that I'll be trying to do more things using that Video Timing Scale.

I spend a lot of time watching videos. Maybe if I Did More Things while watching videos, I'd get more done lol.

Actually I'll try that tomorrow and we'll see what happens! As it is, I'll be doing more work on the shawl. Maybe I'll even remember to take a pic and post it on Twitter or something.

I'll be perfectly honest, my family and I took a trip to the planetarium at UMO on Friday and I've been completely wiped out since then. Some of that could be attributed to my overindulgence at Dysarts, but let's be real, you cannot underindulge at Dysarts.

You must fully indulge.

And you 100% must have pie.

So maybe that's why I'm a little draggy lately lol.

Regardless, tomorrow's another day, and I'll test my Videos=productivity theory and get back to you.

For now, Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!