Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Talk About Tuesday

 

In Which It's So Warm I Don't Know What To Do With Myself.


If you live in the US, you probably know that in the northeasternmost states, it gets... really cold during the winter. And that spring tends to dally and not show up in a timely manner.

We had snow not too long ago.

Today it nearly reached 60℉ (15,6℃), even with the wind chill. The breeze felt balmy. The sky stayed cloudy and gray all day but it was glorious after so long without being able to have windows open due to bitter cold and worse wind! I am wearing capris and a t-shirt! My window is open!!!

And it's going to be just as nice tomorrow!!!

I am gonna go for a walk. Art be damned, tomorrow morning I'm going for a walk!

Or not, we'll see.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

I do have a history of Not Walking When I Say I Will.

THERE ARE PEEPERS OUT TONIGHT

IN THE SECOND WEEK OF APRIL

I am very happy about this. Fall is my favorite season, but the first notes of spring are to be savored, too!

I only did 865 words this week, since I skipped one night and only wrote a sentence on another night, but 206 of those were tonight, so I'm pretty proud of myself.

I did zero crochet or art today, despite my errands not even taking my time all the way to noon. Most of today has been spent being sleepy and warm and finishing off leftovers from a delicious Easter Dinner.

Art will be worked on probably tomorrow afternoon into evening, maybe Thursday morning. If you have a last minute addition you'd like to throw on, feel free to send me a category request over on Ko-Fi. I'll make it after this week's Mineral piece. Request categories are: Animal, Vegetable, Mineral, Dedbert, Location, Geometric, and Word.

I... may also be a bit distracted by the book I've been reading - "Everybody Knows" by Jordan Harper. It's freaking. Great,

Great writing, great story. If you love Hollywood, intrigue, noir, and amazing writing, it's the book for you.

I will be crushed when I run out of book lol.

Anywho, the plan for the week is:

Art for Thursday (Mineral guaranteed)
Crochet for next Monday
Blather for next Tuesday.

I'm gonna post this blog so that it's not accidentally a Wednesday entry lol.

Also gonna take off this overshirt I put on when I turned on my ceiling fan.

It's toasty in here.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!