Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Talk About Tuesday

 

In Which Today Was Supposed To Be Productive


I was supposed to start writing early today. I was supposed to read. I was supposed to draw. I was supposed to crochet.

I did, predictably, none of this.

Instead, I slept til nearly 11AM, overcaffeinated, took the cat for a walk, and shed eyelashes directly into my eyeball like a dingus.

That being said, I have a couple of hours left to do some writing in at least lol.

I wrote 149 words tonight and have written over 1100 words since last Tuesday! I'm back on track :)

I do still need to draw - I have standing orders to do a Mineral and a Location this week (one is mine, the other was requested via Ko-Fi) so that's what I'll be finishing up tomorrow and Thursday. I'm actually pretty excited for these pieces. I have ideas.

As for the rest of the week, I'll be, as I said, doing art for Thursday. For Monday, I'll have more crochet done (possibly with pictures this time), and next Tuesday I'll be back to give y'all a rundown of my week.

Hopefully I'll also be more awake. I think the warm-but-not-warm weather today (high of 52℉/11,1℃, but windy and cloudy so it felt much cooler) really messed with me. I mean, I have my fan running and I'm still planning to change into summer pajamas.

What an odd April.

I'd like to be able to actually be conversant next week lol.

As for tonight, I'm going to go brush my teeth and go to bed. This blog should've been finished two hours ago!

That'll about do it for me.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!