Monday, April 10, 2023

Fiber Monday

 

In Which Work Has Been Done!


Okay, I have been doing a lot of work on the shawl this week, even though it may not really look like it. Just bear in mind that this picture is of the shawl folded into 1/3 of its width and it's nearly as long as a twin mattress is wide.

Micron Pen for Scale

This whole shawl has now taken nearly 15 hours total work to make it. Bearing in mind that I have also had to detangle massive yarn barfs, am working with an inky-dinky hook and thread, and keep one eye on various videos, this isn't so bad :P

Speaking of said videos, this week's timing was about 2.5 hours of videos watched. I am hoping that the way I've been working (play a video and perform a task as it plays) continues to work out for this week's art.

I'll be a little behind tomorrow, though, because I'll be running some errands in the morning. You may ask yourself if you'll notice the difference.

Probably not, let's be real.

I'm the one who'll notice the difference because I'll be the one who can't sit down to crochet or write or draw in the morning lol.

Anywho, that'll do it from me - I've got to get some writing in before I conk out tonight!

I will keep crocheting the Blue Shawl until it's done, and then I'll start showing you some of my Experiments!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!