Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Talk About Tuesday

 
In Which I Have Gotten Some Work Done This Week!

Make no mistake, I've missed several writing, crochet, and art days this week. I have good excuses, I think - insomnia, feline interruptus, and just plain getting distracted (please note I started writing this blog at 7PM, if that gives you an idea) - but boy have I done a lot.

I have been working on a 3k by 3k pixel piece in Paint.net, and I'm maybe 1% finished with that.

I finished the shawl yesterday and started looking into my next pieces to crochet.

I experimented with polishing some of my rocks again (the weather was forgiving until yesterday/today)

And I wrote nearly 2100 words this week, bringing the total up to just over 15.7k words!

Yeah.

Heck of a chunk of writing. One of those writing chunks was a whole chapter!!!

All of this while only managing between 2-7hr of sleep a night.

And I've cut my caffeine consumption by 2/3.

I know. Crazy.

Regardless, this has been a super productive week, and I'm really hoping to keep up the hard work - possibly with some more art thrown in.

My plans for this week are, of course, to work on my art until Thursday, crochet until Monday, and then blab again on Tuesday.

If I write another 2100 words next week, that would also be incredible. I also hope to get one of the rocks I'm polishing smoothed out enough to showcase. Currently I'm still figuring out the various grinding wheels/sanding disks/etc that I have access to these days for my toolless Dremel.

I still struggle to understand what each element in my new kit does.

Regardless, I've got work to do this coming week, and I'm proud of what I accomplished in the last seven days, but for now, I'm very tired.

It's nearly midnight.

If you want to direct my art, you can recommend a category to draw from by sending me a coffee over on Ko-Fi with a message telling me which category you'd like (Animal, Vegetable, Mineral, Deadbert, Location, Geometric, Word), and I'll draw it up and add it to the blog!

That'll do it from me tonight!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!