Thursday, April 13, 2023

Thursday Art Walk

 

In Which I Tippy-Tapped My Way To Art



I brought a cup of water upstairs last night, fully intending to make a watercolor or two, but instead I started playing around on the Art computer again, so all of my art is digital this week!

It also got delayed because this afternoon, a power transformer caught fire near my house and my dad and I were watching it shoot flames for an hour or so. So you know, uh, I was a wee bit distracted. That being said, the art is finished!

"Garden Myopia"; digital; 2023 [LOCATION]

This was a really fun piece to make, and I'm so happy it came out like this! To me, it kind of looks like what a garden would look like if I took my glasses off lol. But it's very restful and lovely, if I say so myself.


"Rocket Rocks"; Digital; [MINERAL]

I am way happier with today's Guaranteed pic (Rocket Rocks) than I thought I would be. I randomly generated the colors and the rest came together quickly! I'm really happy with how the shading & blending worked on this one!

So yeah! That's this week's work!

I just rolled next week's guaranteed category and it is.... GEOMETRIC! We have finally broken the Mineral curse!

If you want to have a say in what else I make, feel free to send me a coffee over on Ko-Fi with a message telling me what category (Animal, Vegetable, Mineral, Dedbert, Location, Geometric, or Word) and I'll draw it!

I'm gonna go back to watching videos with my boyfriend and working on more art :)

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!