Thursday, March 23, 2023

Thursday Art Walk

 

In Which I Have Been Very Busy


You may have noticed I missed both Monday and Tuesday. I promise I can explain.

I've been on the move a lot lately. Had some hangouts, had some St Paddy's Day celebrations, had a couple trips that were a ton of fun, and just basically enjoyed life without leaving much time for things like, say, crocheting, or writing, or even art.

So of course, being the procrastinator that I am, I did two little landscape sketches for today:

"Late At Night"; pen and graphite sketch; 2023 [LOCATION, VEGETABLE]

"Desertion"; pencil sketch; 2023 [LOCATION, VEGETABLE, ANIMAL]

I'm pretty disappointed that I haven't managed to write every night this week, but I knew it was a risk I was running when I realized I was going to run my social battery into the ground. I didn't really go anywhere on Tuesday or Wednesday, but boy was I tired on those days. Today I've felt less tired, but I'm still sleepy enough to not want to do a whole lot. I don't know if I'll write tonight, either. That would mean that tomorrow I'll need to write 400 words, which is a lot to ask, but I know I could do it.

I have so many ideas and plans for the coming months, but I'm very much hoping that at some point I can just sit in absolute silence for a few hours to recharge. Maybe tomorrow morning? Regardless, it's kind of embarrassing how little it really takes to wear me out.

And that isn't to say that I haven't been having an absolutely delightful time! I've loved everything about the various Friend Trips we took, the family meal, the various things we've done, etcetera! My social battery's just a little underutilized, so it needs a little longer to recharge than you'd expect.

So as for next week's Absolutely Going to Art Topic, I'll be doing something in the GEOMETRIC category! If you've got a category you'd like to see (Animal, Vegetable, Mineral, Dedbert, Location, Geometric, or Word), feel free to shoot me a coffee over on Ko-Fi with a message telling me which one you'd like to see! I might combine it with the Geometric image, or I might do it on its own - you never quite know what you're going to get!

That'll do it for me for now, though. I'm sleepy as heck!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!