Monday, July 31, 2023

Fiber Monday

 

In Which I... Didn't do much today...


So I promise, I made progress since last week on my pouch! It's just.... not a ton.

The front panel is now finished, at least.

I even did a border around it to round the bottom corners and even things up.

A rectangular panel with rounded corners at the top. It is crocheted with white thread in single crochet, including a white thread border of single crochets.
Sure, it's upside down, but it's done!

The panel itself is 50 stitches across by 80 rows, plus three sides bordered in single crochet with 3sc in each corner and one stitch per stitch or row. This means that the gusset, which will be 10 stitches across, will need to be about... 212 rows? Thereabouts? And the back & flap section will need to be about... 115/120 rows? Plus a button hole? I'll know more later, when I've finished all three parts. Then I'll make some sort of strapping system (probably starting with a pair of 5 stitch wide loops to put belts/straps through)

After all three panels (front, back, gusset) and the loops are finished, I'll stain them brown somehow and then sew on the leaf detail on the flap and sew all three panels & loops together. Hopefully it works.

If it doesn't, I'll make a shoulder strap and it'll be a purse.

One way or another, this will be finished by the end of the coming month. It has to be lol.

There are other projects I'm working on, but they're secondary.

I think that'll do it for tonight!

I hope you're all working on creative things and they're all going well!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!