Monday, July 2, 2018

Fiber Monday 4

Wow, guys. This was a rough week to be crocheting. It's been humid, and the last two days have been near 90F. The next few days will be, too. Fortunately, it was 67F when I got up this morning, which meant that I could actually do some work on the scarf!


It's kind of hard to tell, but the scarf has reached 16 inches in length! I don't know how long it'll get, but I just hope the stiffness of the fabric isn't permanent. Right now, you can kind of tell that it's got kind of a stiff texture by looking at the bottom right corner - the whole scarf warps like that. Hopefully, some time in the heat & humidity will help relax the acrylic, but it doesn't always work out that way.

In other news, I finished two other crochet projects this week - a little pink heart that I forgot to photograph before I gifted it to a very special lady, and a little monster for a very special gentleman. I actually did take a picture of the monster, and hopefully, the little lady will bring her heart by so I can take a photo later :)

You can't see it here, but there's a yellow hinge behind his head so he's super floppy!
Alright, folks, that's it for my yarn this week. Anyone else wind up with a chafed pinky finger while crocheting for hours? No? Just me?

Go enjoy something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!