Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Talk About Tuesday

 

So... It's Been A While...


I'm back!!! I'm not gonna lie and tell you some sob story about how oh woe is me, I had so much to do!

I didn't. I just wasn't home for a lot of last week lol! I took a wee bit of an unexpected vacation and spent time with my partner! I got back on Wednesday last week but I didn't have my stuff together for a proper Thursday Art Walk and I decided I'd rather just fill y'all in today without a sudden Fiber Monday popping up before my explanations.

So yes, I've been Out a bit, and I've loved every second of it lol!

From Sunday before last to the Wednesday that followed, I was in a completely different town. I had access to internet, but I was spending one-on-one time with someone I love, so I basically unplugged. I also went for a lot of walks!

Taken While On Tip-Toes!


Truly a beautiful vista...

Very pretty this way too - and I love that dead tree!


Those pics were from my mini-vacation out of town. These next ones are from today about 1.5 miles from home!






















Lol that last one was an oopsie on my way back, but I actually like the play of light and shadow, grass and brick, so in it stays!

All in all, I had a very busy day - I went down to the beach and painted, I went shopping at the fancy art store in town, and I even picked up some fabric from my local fabric shop (my masks are getting very worn, and I'd very much like this pandemic to end...).

Sadly my trip only lasted a couple of hours because my town is hosting a stupid cruise ship and all of the tourists wanted desperately to drag their toddlers and dogs to the fanciest restaurant in the neighborhood, despite about a dozen other tastier and more affordable options much, much closer to the boat. Being allergic to human interaction, I fluffed off homeward and settled in, uploading all these pics... a task that took several hours and multiple attempts. Seems I've got to purge my photo folders...

A task for another day, perhaps!

For now, I will be oozing into bed and falling asleep, nursing the bugbites on my calves and the strained muscles in my feet. Yes I am that out of shape. Give me a break. Everything's over a mile from my house and it's been raining. Today's mostly-sunny 70℉ (21℃) weather was a freaking reward.

So to you all, I say good night and good luck!

And Go Enjoy Something!
FC

PS: I'll be back on Thursday, dropping some art and the results of my shopping spree on ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!