Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Talk About Tuesday

 

This Week is Weird Too. Why.


My brain is all over the place this week. I may have finished a cardigan in 2 or 3 days, and it may be super cute (yesterday's blog), but pretty much an hour after I posted that blog, I was grumpy and cranky and angry for no reason at all. Gotta love those post-project mood swings.

But to top off the weird dopamine crash from last night...

I had to do something unthinkable today.

I...

I cut Gordon, the Gordian Knot of yarn.

In my defense, it was less a "cut" and more a "accidental untying of one of his connective knots thinking it was a snarl" but the yarn has been separated nonetheless.

I'm pretty bummed about that, but it's made working on the last baseball-sized tangle a lot easier.

It's not *done* yet, (of course) but it will be done probably tonight or tomorrow. I've been working on the knot all day! Hopefully finishing it won't give me another weird drop, but hey, that's the risk in getting stuff done.

Speaking of getting stuff done - here's the plan for this week:

  • Get ready for the wedding I'm attending
  • Finishing off Gordon
  • Trying to get art done - the Art blog may have to move to Saturday, in case I run out of time.
  • Maybe finish more crochet for Monday, but I'm not gonna hold my breath
  • Get some sleep
  • Talky Blog on Tuesday!

I hope you guys have a good night, and...

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!