Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Talk About Tuesday

 

In Which My Brains are Mush


My youngest sister got married last week! It was a lovely ceremony, the weather was perfect, and we hung out in a ski lodge for the reception. There were amazing cookies and the food was spectacular. Also the weather was perfect. I mention this twice because it was the Last Perfect Day so far. Saturday was 60℉ (15,6℃), clear and breezy, and after that magnificent day and parts of the next...

It has not really stopped raining. It's still misty out and it's almost 1PM!

I know last week I talked a big game about putting up art on Sunday and getting myself together so I could post properly this week, but... you've probably noticed that none of that happened.

I could make excuses or whine about my mental state, but I'm honestly just tired and distractible. My brain is flying in a thousand directions at once, and I'd really like it to just settle down for a nap.

I'm still plugging away at creative things, they're just way harder to focus on than they should be. I especially have been struggling to write. I put down a sentence and it's basically gibberish. I've rewritten every line of this blog at least twice. At this rate, my poor backspace key is going to break!

Maybe if I can convince my noggin to calm down, the strawberry jello of my brainmeats will resolidify and I'll be able to focus again.

Maybe I just need some tea.

Whatever the case, today has been another very sleepy day, and I think I'll be using it to catch up on missed art prompts and stare at cursors on my various writing projects.

The plan for this week is:
  • Finish up the art! Post last week's ASAP.
  • Work on some writing
  • Figure out where I'm going with Crochet
  • Nap.
  • Post my crochet progress on Monday, possibly something Halloweenie.
  • Blather next Tuesday
As for whether or not I'll actually get any of this done? Well, that's up to the brainmush gods. They are not known for being merciful.

Still, I hope you guys have a good week and make good progress on your own projects!

And Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!