Monday, July 16, 2018

Fiber Monday 6

It's another HHH day (not the one from New Hampshire, the one that makes your kneecaps sweat). I'm done with summer and it's only July. Fortunately, it's kind of clammy in the house, making my morning ritual of mocha, YouTube, and crochet much easier.

Without further ado, here is my progress:

You can't quite see the numbers on this one, but it looks pretty cool centered on the living room rug...

Yeah, baby, 34"! We're nearly at three feet long!

I only worked on this from about 9:30 to noon today, so that should explain why it's taking over a month to make one of the easiest things to create in crochet... regardless, this is fun, and that's what counts!

Go Create Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!