Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Talk About Tuesday 245

In Which I Blab About Things And The Upcoming Week

It is a standard New England Late Fall day outside, which is to say that it's around 50℉ (~10.5℃) and raining. We're supposed to go vote today, too, so I'm hoping this steady drizzle doesn't kill the turnout. Yes, aside from bread and comfort, I'm hardcore about voting, too. Nothing gets done if we don't tell it to, after all.

To be honest, I'm not thrilled about today. I'd be just as happy to curl back up in the Blanket Fort and go back to sleep, but I'm awake and I have things to do - voting, blogging, staying active. I can't just laze about.

We watched a really fun movie last night, and I can't wait to get to it on my Filmic Friday blogs, so keep an eye out for that in the coming weeks. I also have a few new projects I'm playing around with, both yarn and writing-based.

Here's what the next week looks like:

  • Tomorrow I'll write about wrestling!
  • Thursday will be art - though I'm not 100% sure what yet ;)
  • Friday will be about one of the fun movies I've watched in the last couple of months!
  • Saturday is a bit up in the air, since I haven't found the game yet :)
  • Sunday is also a bit up in the air, but hopefully I'll have some actual writing.
  • Monday is the next stage of the pumpkin!
  • Next Tuesday I'll blab at you some more about random stuff :P
I do have something of a headache today, but that's almost certainly the result of dehydration, which is usually why my head hurts these days, to be honest...

I think that'll be a good place to wander off for today, lol.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!