Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Talk About Tuesday 246

In Which It's Heckin Cold
Guesssssssssssss what.

It's 33℉ (~0.6℃), wet, and there's a layer of sleet on the ground.

It's only November 12, and it's already winter.

BOOOO. I do not like this.

I'm going to have to make myself an egg sandwich in order to feel better about this :(

Anywho, it's been a heck of a week since last Tuesday. I:

  • Finished my pumpkin!
  • Watched AEW Full Gear
  • Snuggled with my cat
  • Walked a whole bunch
  • Ate good noodles and pretty okay chili (it was from Wendy's and we meddled with it)
  • Wrote about 500 words in one sitting for a new story
  • Decided to try to make "rat soup"... but not out of rats, thanks.
I am excited for the rest of my writing, and I'm eager to try making a few things this week, but I'm not at all excited for the foggy gross weather we're having today. Cold, wet, and nasty. That's November outside the Blanket Fort.

Thankfully, I'm in my fluffy pants and a thick blanket, so... I'm not actually cold lol.

Here's my plans for the next seven days!
  • Tomorrow I'll tell you all about Full Gear!
  • Thursday I'll make some more art
  • Friday will be about Dolemite Is My Name because I can't hold off on talking about that movie
  • Saturday may be tricky because I'm still looking for a new game to play
  • Sunday will be about something delicious because I'm hungry and I like to make food.
  • Next Monday I'll start work on something new - if you guys don't suggest anything, I have an idea or two...
  • Next Tuesday I'll blather at you about life, the weather, and what will happen next week on the blog!
That's the next seven days look like from here!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!