Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Talk About Tuesday 248

In Which I Blather
It's super nice out, right now. Calm and sunny with that powdery November gray-blue sky, this is a truly picturesque New England day! It's not even cold, either, at a balmy 45℉ (7.2℃). My mother has cut up the gourds she had sitting on her table for Halloween, and the crows have been grateful for their bounty - and shockingly quiet, too! Usually, when the crows get food, they're obnoxious about it, crowing for hours and calling down the seagulls, who bully out the crows and eat everything. Maybe this is the year they've taught their young this lesson early, and they'll stop the seagull mob?

The cat is curled into a tight, sleepy ball on the couch, her face buried in her paws as she breathes in blessed silence. I'm so glad her surgery went so well and that she's not having too much trouble breathing. I'm pretty sure she's got a cold, though :(

Fiber Mondays for the next few weeks should be a little interesting, since I'll be working on a lot of crochet projects for friends, family, etc for Christmas, and... uh... some of you read this blog, so I'm gonna have to hide your goodies from you :P

That being said, I'm working on something big in filet crochet, and that has been taking up a lot of time. Once I finish this project as a proof-of-concept, I'll make another version for the blog!

As for NaNoWriMo, I've completely failed, though I did end up with a fairly decent first chapter out of it...

Here's the week in a nutshell:

  • Tomorrow I'll talk wrestling, and there's a lot to cover, from what I hear.
  • Thursday should be a nice lil art day!
  • Friday I'll be telling you about a cool noir film I watched
  • Saturday will maybe be that nonogram game...
  • Sunday will be a pasta day!
  • Next Monday I'll show you my dino progress
  • Next Tuesday we'll reconvene for the blather!
I'll probably work on my dinosaur a little more today, since I got up to round 25 done last night, which is cool! I may also work on the big project a bit...

I also need to work on some writing, so that'll be another goal in the next few days. I'd like to get more than 800 words down a week...

That's gonna be all from me today!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!