Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Talk About Tuesday

 

In Which I Am Still Very Sleepy



Oh my god why.

Why did I stay up until 4AM.

Why am I like this.

I've been exhausted all day, which is pretty pathetic, considering I haven't even shoveled (my folks have an electric snowblower and they've been using that), and I barely even moved today.

Okay, that's not true. I ended up going up and down a few sets of stairs about 30 times today. Mostly because my memory has been truly garbage.

I kept forgetting what step I was on in the coffee-making process.

I kept leaving cupboard doors and drawers open.

I forgot to close the bathroom door (thankfully no one else was home).

I was in the basement for a while, set my phone down while I cleaned up a pc case, and when I was done, I started to go back upstairs.

But then I had to go back down because I'd forgotten my used cotton balls, the rubbing alcohol, my phone, and the scraper.

When I headed back up with the rubbing alcohol and trash, I had to leave the alcohol on the counter after throwing out the trash and go back downstairs. I'd forgotten the scraper and phone. Again.

I came up with the scraper. 

Headed back down for the phone.

Came up with the phone, put the scraper away, and started happily heading back up to my bedroom to finally rest and write this blog entry.

I'd left the rubbing alcohol on the counter. Ugh.

Headed back for the alcohol and put it away, setting my phone on the sink while I stuck the bottle of isopropyl in the closet.

I started to head back upstairs and thankfully finally remembered the damn phone.

Went back for the phone, then came upstairs, and now...

It's 8:30 and all I want is sleep.

Wah wah wah. I'm just whining.

So here's my plans that will probably fall through because I'm a lazy sleepypotamus.

Thursday: Art!
Weekend: Maybe tea if I remember?
Monday: Crochet!
Next Tuesday: More blathering. Hopefully more about the weather and my writing than about how stupid I am when I'm tired lol.

I hope you're all holding up better than my poor stupid koala brain!

Go Enjoy Something
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!