Monday, February 1, 2021

Fiber Monday Late Edition

 

In Which I'm Late... As Usual lol



If you know me by now, you're aware that I am chronically late. Believe it or not, I've always been this way. I just get caught up in whatever I'm doing (storm prep today, since I'm in the Northeastern US and we're being CLOBBERED tonight/tomorrow) and forget to do the Big Thing I'm supposed to do.

I did actually work on crochet this week! I even got some of the deer head done on the stocking!

Those are Red Heart Super Saver skeins for scale!

Closeup on the bottom of the face

So I'm not being lazy, guys, I promise! I made two scarves in two days for the local library (a really nice Trinity Stitch scarf from Red Heart Unforgettable in Polo and a long half-double crochet scarf in a really annoying Aran weight blue squiggly yarn that I absolutely hated working with, both on J hooks), walked them down there, and donated them to a project they're working on along with a scarf I had already finished a while ago, before I blogged about crochet. I also made a camel stitch washcloth for my partner out of an old green cotton yarn I've had laying around - sometimes ya just need something to scrub with!

I only have about... 15 rows left of the deer, then I'll do a round of ribbing. The name will be cross-stitched on in either red or green (depending on what goes best with the sky blue, I might stick with white though...).

I've got a few other projects I'm working on, too, but those won't appear for a while lol. For now, though, I'm going to bed and hoping that I don't have another dream about being put in the Army against my will lol.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!