Monday, April 5, 2021

Fiber Monday - Cyberstruggles

 

In Which There Almost Wasn't Even This Much Of A Blog


You may have noticed that there was a big ol' outage with a certain shitty web carrier today.

I didn't get anything uploaded and it's a little late to start now :|

Still, I did get a lot of crochet work done, and I got working on some art, too, while I was at it! No clue as of the blogging as to why the network was down, but it was. And it was super annoying.

I do hope to have more of a Fiber Monday blog up next week, but we'll see.

Actually, I do have a couple fiber-related things to report!

A) I ordered some silk hankies (mawata)! They're gold and should get here with the new Universal Remote so that I don't have to cross the room to fiddle with the volume anymore...

2) I'm going to try to build a drop spindle this week! Wish me luck because I have NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING LOL

III) I started another new project but that's not really news so much as just another day of the week lol.

That'll about cover it for me on this gray and frustrating Monday!

Go Enjoy Something (provided your internet is functioning)
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!