Thursday, April 8, 2021

Thursday Art Walk

 

In Which There Is A Palette Update!

Hey y'all! I did some work on the Bonkbubble! I'm up to 30 rounds on it, hoping to get to 40 next week, and I have 8 new colors for you! I can tell the stragglers are going to be from the Arylide Yellow camp - there are spots of those colors so far away from the others that I have to zoom all the way out to see where they'll connect!

The colors I've found this week are:
  • Jaguar 23232A
  • Sand Dune 7D7168
  • Vivid Violet 7D4092
  • Finch 747454
  • Cerise EB416C
  • Wild Strawberry F83697
  • Mongoose AC8871
  • Yuma CEBA82
I'm pretty pleased with how things are coming along, especially after having to switch computers! The new screen is smaller than the old one, which makes it take a little longer than it did to get the outlines right on some of the bubbles. I may have figured out a workaround (at least for the outlines I already have!) but we'll see if it works long-term :)

I haven't sketched yet today, but I plan to. It probably won't be something worth throwing up on the blog next week, but I'll still give it a spin. I'm also looking at maybe picking up a desk with a built in drafting table. I have a desk, but it's... short. It's designed for a kid or young teen and my fat thighs just don't fit under it. It basically just serves as a night stand/junk storage, which is... honestly, junk storage is 2/3 of my life problems right there :|

So I'm looking for a nice desk that I can have a computer on one part and a drafting table on another. I hope I can find one that isn't obscenely expensive, but we'll see lol!

That'll about do it for me today - I need another cup of tea and maybe a walk in this lovely weather - it's currently sunny and only lightly breezy at 59℉ (15℃)! It even feels just about the way it is! When I had my coffee this morning, I watched the ducks waddle around next door and just... enjoyed feeling the sun and fresh air.

Yeah a walk sounds really nice :)

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!