Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Talk About Tuesday

 
In Which I've Been A Busy Bee

Good evening, folks, it's your friendly neighborhood couch potato! I haven't been lazy today!

Instead, I have:
  • Done some cardio (danced like a moron to City Pop)
  • Worked on my sibling's birthday present
  • Started rewriting Part 2 of my novel because I realized one of the Big Important Plot Points... kinda sucked and betrayed the character.
  • Got the plastic spoon my cat became obsessed with out from under the stove
  • Got the cat wrangled into her harness so she could go for walkies with my mom
  • Detangled a crapton of yarn from Gordon
  • Ate cheese
It's been a lovely day, too, except for the wind! While the high was around 60℉ (15.5℃), the winds were just as strong as yesterday. They've dropped off almost entirely, now, and it's a pleasant 56℉ (13.3℃) out there. Sun and clear skies as far as the eye can see, too! Just... fantastic!

My plans for the week are:

  • Detangle more of Gordon
  • Write more of the novel
  • Art on Thursday
  • Maybe food if I remember lol
  • Fiber updates Monday
  • Blather next Tuesday

If it seems like I'm minimizing my commitments, I am. I'm trying to focus on writing and crochet a bit more, though art is still a very necessary outlet! I'm also planning to exercise more, since I'd like to be able to ride my bike without my fat-encrusted heart exploding. The pandemic and my own lack of motivation have been very unkind to my health, so I'm working on that!

I'm also looking at more watercolor pencils, since I miss the medium. If you see any deals and you know my socials, let me know!

That'll about do it for me today, it's just a quick lil update!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!