Thursday, April 1, 2021

Thursday Art Walk

 

In Which I Made A Lil Drawing!


Considering the date, y'all are probably expecting some kind of prank, right?

Well I guess that's my prank - not posting a joke art :P

April Fools?

But I did draw a little something to share with you folks!

"Owl Be There For You"; mechanical pencil, ballpoint pen, crayon; 2021


These two are so freakin cute!

I've been playing a lot of Pokemon Moon lately (what can I say, I like bats!) and named my Rowlet after Dedbert, so here they are, meeting each other. I mostly call my Rowlet "Junior" anyway, so he and Dedbert are sharing their favorite crescent-shaped treats - Rainbow Pokebeans and crescent rolls!

I love how easy Rowlet is to draw, since he's 90% ovals, much like Dedbert is 90% circles!

Actually, now that I think about it, most of my favorite creatures can be reduced to simple geometry... new idea? Maybe. We'll see.

I think I might do some more fan art at some point, but for now, just coo with me at how stinkin cute these two are :P

As for me, I need to finish this massive cup of coffee and then vacuum a bit, so here - rock out to the best boss music in Moon - Guzma's Theme while you

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!