Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Talk About Tuesday

 

In Which I'm Cozy As Hecc


I didn't sleep well last night. That's my fault - I had the fan on and only a thin cotton blanket over me. Then I switched to a fleece blanket but it wasn't covering me 100% the way I wanted so I still couldn't sleep. When I got up at 6AM, groggy and cranky, it was a whopping 25℉ (-4℃) and I was more than ready for my first massive mug of coffee of the day.

After curling up in a recliner with my big ol mug of mocha, I played around on my phone for a bit (I've almost finished a game so look forward to a Saturday blog in the next couple weeks!). I finished up the morning grog and bumbled my way upstairs, hoping for a bit of rest before tackling the rest of the day.

I cuddled up under my fluffy red blanket and promptly conked the heck out.

It was 11AM when I woke up again.

It was sunny and breezy, but it's also 44℉ (~7℃)! Fantastic!

You may be able to tell from the caption under the header image that uh... I'm not feeling like moving much now that I'm wrapped in the coziest blanket on earth. I did get up earlier to go get some more coffee, and also some chamomile tea (which I dribbled on my leg like a total slob), and I'll probably get up to go get a pre-dinner snack in a minute (maybe some cheese...) but I feel very cozy right now!

And I'm not sure I don't want a nap...

That being said, I do have plans this week:
  • Art on Thursday! No telling what it'll be!
  • If I finish this mobile game I'm playing I might do a blog on it for Saturday!
  • I made something from Korea and I wanna show it off so hopefully I'll remember to post on Sunday!
  • Crochet for next Monday!
  • Back again for the ol' blather day next Tuesday!
I also want to write more this week. I might have to start over again on Cherry's story to get it unstuck, but I do want it done by my birthday.

We'll see!

Anyway that'll do it for me for now!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!