Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Talk About Tuesday

 

In Which It Feels Like Spring!


Today it is gorgeous out, and of course, all I want is a nap.

It's warm - about 45℉ (7.2℃) - it's sunny, and there's only occasional bursts of wind. I'm trying to figure out how far I want to go on a walk today and waiting for my hair to dry before I head out. It's just lovely.

But I'm super sleepy! I got a lot of sleep last night but I still have heavy eyelids and I'm feeling very cozy.

Had a tuna sandwich for lunch. Drank some coffee. Read an article about Chief Gates and Sierra On-Line. Considering a walk down to the redemption center and then to the discount shop for a tall can of Coke and a dollar croissant or something.

Maybe after a nap lol.

I have no major plans for the coming week - just gonna toodle around with the bonkbubble, possibly figure out my next crochet project (probably involving the waistcoat stitch!), maybe make some more food, hopefully write, maybe do some sketching practice.

Be kind to yourselves, folks. You deserve kindness.

And Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!